Painter and Decorator for the Day
Our Painter and Decorator for the Day service is ideal for smaller jobs.
Whats involved and what can be achieved with this service?
On hiring one of our painters and decorators for a day they can do just about anything around your home or workplace:
- The service provides the customer with a fully qualified painter and decorator for 8 hours to do miscellaneous painting and decorating, repair and touch up projects at the customer’s direction.
- An ideal service to deal with those smaller jobs and high traffic areas that simply need some refreshing.
- The daily rate includes all sundry items necessary for repair and preparation of the area to be painted.
- Paint is to be supplied by the customer or we can provide it at an extra charge.
- All our tradesmen will provide an honest day’s work on your projects starting with those tasks you designate as highest in priority.
- It is the client’s responsibility to direct our tradesmen and to be available to answer questions.
What can we get done in 8 hours? The following are some of the typical jobs that you could consider for the service:
Therefore, in summary, Our Painter and Decorator for a Day program includes:
- A professional time served Painter and Decorator.
- 8 hours of quality workmanship.
- All necessary tools and equipment to do the job.
- Sundries – masking tape, paste, filler, caulk, white spirit etc.
- Interior and exterior work.
- There is no additional charges for travel or breaks.